how to upload a pic

sasqwatches

thanks

well thats too bad i guess i wont be showing off my custom cache container\s when i finish them just finished one last night

Oh yes you will! Upload all your photos to your Gallery here at Geocaching.com, then link to them. You may upload to your profile photo or to an unactivated cache page (or an activated one), or to a TB. Can't find a place to upload? Feel free to make a Note Log on any of my TBs and upload to there.

There's an extra step, to get the picture to actually show up here (you need its web address), so once you've uploaded it, let me know if you need more info.

thanks

well thats too bad i guess i wont be showing off my custom cache container\s when i finish them just finished one last night

Oh yes you will! Upload all your photos to your Gallery here at Geocaching.com, then link to them. You may upload to your profile photo or to an unactivated cache page (or an activated one), or to a TB. Can't find a place to upload? Feel free to make a Note Log on any of my TBs and upload to there.

There's an extra step, to get the picture to actually show up here (you need its web address), so once you've uploaded it, let me know if you need more info.

ill try and futz with it for a few minutes tonight see what happens

thanks

ill try and futz with it for a few minutes tonight see what happens

I usually send mine to "tinypic" (one of the free picture upload websites), copy the onscreen URL, paste it here and use the "Insert Image" button. But you specified NOT using "a different site", so that's why I suggested the slightly more difficult way. :anicute:

Edited by kunarion