Cache Candy?

I’ve just come across this cache bash - GC4A44E what a brilliant idea. I happen to know the organisers and they are wonderful people, I do hope they get a good turn out. We are definitely going to attend because amongst trads, a multi and an Earth Cache, there is also a Wherigo and we haven’t completed one yet. Just imagine, 5 different cache types at one location......Manna from heaven.

We would love to come along to this event, but sadly I think that we are just going to be too busy that weekend. A great idea for an event though and could probably also have been done as a CITO.

Thanks J and thanks for the link.

It did start out as a CITO but the Council required lots of form filling, risk assessments and even the involvement of the Fire and Rescue Services :unsure:, so we thought better of it. As it says on the cache page though, we will be clearing rubbish as we go, so it’s a bit of a closet CITO too. Shame you can’t make it but I'm sure your Earth Cache will get a few extra logs on the day. We’ve had a really good response so far, I'm dead chuffed :)

This is very cheeky but I'm just throwing this back out for the last time :anicute: .

There has been a great response (as events go these days) for this and there has been some updates on the page which may or may not provoke some more 'Will Attend's'. Thanks for looking :) .

I couldnt agree more Paul. My Flabber has never been so gasted at the difference we all made. For those of you that discovered about this event through this forum, please accept my heartfelt thanks for all your hard work. Thanks too for all the lovely logs and numerous pictures posted on the page :) .