Travel Bug Map

StoryCachers

I helped my daughter's Girl Scout troop set up and launch 4 different travel bugs as part of the activities they needed to complete to earn their geocaching badges. The girls split into 4 groups and each chose a destination for their bug. Some were US destinations. Others were OUS. Periodically, the Troop Leader reaches out to me to find out how the bugs are doing on their voyages so she can update the girls. To give her an update, I usually look at the trackable page and then do sort of a paraphrase summary of the TB's travels. But...I got to thinking. On the TB's page, you can view the map which shows all the stops the bug made in succession from cache to cache. Is there any easy way to export that map for incorporation into a document? I know I could take a screenshot but wondered if there was any better way to pull this info for presentation.

I don't know if there's any easier way to do what you're talking about (maybe someone who's been around longer will chime in with some good advice), but if you use Google Maps, under My Maps you can create your own map and create place marks using the coordinates of the caches, then connect your place marks with a line, and in that way you could create a map showing the path of your TB from one cache to the next....of course the line is a straight line from one cache to the next, and that's not how it traveled obviously, but it would still be a good representation...

Just an idea.