How do I post a review note on a cache I'm trying to publish?

lilymoonstorm

I have placed a few caches yet none of them have been published. The first one because it is in an old cemetery and I can't find out who the grounds keeper is. The second one because it was too close to another one (which has many DNF logs on it and isn't there anymore) and another one which is ready to be published but they want me to attach a review note with a better description of the location and container type. Please help. :unsure:

too close to another one (which has many DNF logs on it and isn't there anymore)

If you've already logged a DNF to this cache, then go back to the page, and log a NA (Needs Archived), so that a reviewer can take a look at it (that NA log goes to an area reviewer).

It may well need to be disabled, to force the cache owner to deal with it, and/or eventually be archived (permanently retired). Archived would open up the area to your new cache, and fixed would get an active findable cache in the area. Better then having a listing for a missing cache.

Edited by palmetto