[suggestion] Notify when someone add picures

optimistene

As owner of 100+ caches we would like to be notified when someone adds pictures to one of our caches.

is this a feature that is possible to implement?

Would also be nice to have an album, where you could see all pictures added to your caches, similar to the one of your own picures.

Optimistene

Norway

This was asked for just a little while ago here.

I'm not sure I'd like an album.

Hundred plus caches (as in your case), pics would start getting confusing as to who was what, so then you'd have to sort by GC number into separate files, sort by date, etc. How practical is that, really.

I like to leave pics with logs.

- But if I knew that someone was creating an album to view separate from the cache page, I'd probably be creeped out enough to not do it any longer.

Abused use of the system, kind of a created, "pics of that cute redhead from Stuttgart" thing.

I like the idea of notifications (and you already have that with your PMO audits too.)

- But I personally see nothing useful for a separate album.

As owner of 100+ caches we would like to be notified when someone adds pictures to one of our caches.

is this a feature that is possible to implement?

Would also be nice to have an album, where you could see all pictures added to your caches, similar to the one of your own picures.

Optimistene

Norway

We have been asking for this feature for years.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be added as part of the updated notification system that was announced today.

Release Notes