Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lachlan1.77

Baskin Robins

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I know that I have suggested two other topics lately but this one should be a waymark! I was just thinking... I have been to Baskin Robins around the world and just checked. They are in over 50 countries and have over 7000 stores so I thought this would be a good waymark??

If this was to get through then it would be under Buisness > Food and Drink > National Restaurant Chains > (Baskin Robins)

Thoughts??? Personally I think it would definitely work as a category!

I also need officers for the group... If your interested please join here!

http://www.Waymarking.com/groups/details.aspx?f=1&guid=dc284d6c-c19f-4a46-a167-3c271d4c6ffd&gid=6

I think BR are already all covered by the ice cream shops category, so duplication with an existing category would be a problem for us in peer review.

You seem very enthusiastic, and I am glad you are in the forums. There is a lot of experience here that can guide you. I have learned a lot here myself :).

Personally, I enjoy creating new waymarks in existing categories -- all the fun of Waymarking, without the responsibilities of category management. I also enjoy filling in my grid --

Happy Waymarking -- in whatever form you choose to play the game :)

At this time I think it would be difficult to get a new commercial category through peer review particularly for single brand where there is a category where they can already be submitted.

Ok thanks for the feedback. I am surprised by that!