name and story my bug.

mo.420

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=4758245

The yellow m&m from the seventies complete with a Tye dye jacket and hat. He is tagged and is needing a name. The original yellow m&m is named "yellow." I wasn't sure of a name but thinking i want to send him to Woodstock via cache express because he "lost himself there." Give me an idea for a name and story/mission to match and i may go with it. cc8dddf1-8220-432f-a46f-f7bbed50d82f.jpg

Call him: "I Know I'm A Highly Prized Collectible But Please Don't Steal Me"

:lol:

I would call him: "Three Days in a Daze". The description should tell him story of losing himself at Woodstock and his desire to eventually go there again, but on the way he would like to visit places where cachers have "lost themselves" - beautiful beaches, mountain tops, the back seats of cars ;)

haha "i know he's valuable but please don't steal him" nice! I like the story idea i was struggling with a way to offer other locations then its ultimate destination. Thanks Im not sure if ill call it mellow yellow, dazed and confused, three days in a daze(that may be my next cache name), or whatever else but thanks all.