Necessary to date log sheet?

Cute&Cuddly

To be honest I'm happy not knowing the date, and I'm also worried that I might confuse someone else by getting it wrong.

Good point. I know I've put down the wrong date on more than a few logs. Didn't catch it until I logged the find online. Did a whole trail once thinking it was a day later than it was.

To be honest I'm happy not knowing the date, and I'm also worried that I might confuse someone else by getting it wrong.

Good point. I know I've put down the wrong date on more than a few logs. Didn't catch it until I logged the find online. Did a whole trail once thinking it was a day later than it was.

I'm not being flip. Last thing I need is an argument with the owner about when. It happens once you pretty much want to avoid the headache.

I usually date my logs in the following manner( :blink: ):

On the twenty seventh day of the second month being February in the year of our lord, two thousand and thirteen I, PandA Inc did find and locate the geocache in which this log book hath been placed.

A bit old-school but it leaves little doubt.

Cheers,

PandA Inc

Appropriate :D

puritan18203sm.gif

I usually date my logs in the following manner( :blink: ):

On the twenty seventh day of the second month being February in the year of our lord, two thousand and thirteen I, PandA Inc did find and locate the geocache in which this log book hath been placed.

A bit old-school but it leaves little doubt.

Cheers,

PandA Inc

Yea, verily, thou art a Good and Faithful Geocacher.