creating unique coins

Stepping Stones

Any one have any ideas as to what programs are best to create coin ideas? I want to play with some ideas before I take it to a minter. I haven't made a coin before and have some different ideas.

All feed back and help would be great! Thanks.

I always use a mix ofPhotoshop and Illustrator. If you don't have those you should be able to download 30 day trials. I think Photoshop Elements is the cheapest version if you want to buy it, compared to CS6.

Otherwise there are probably some similar programs like GIMP that are free to download, though I'm not sure what that's like to use. Or I have seen something similar to Photoshop you could use for free online, which you should find with a Google search.

Edited by CW88

You can also subscribe to the Adobe Cloud and for as little $1 a day (student rate) have access to the entire Adobe Creative Suite..... photoshop, illustrator, indesign, dreamweaver,premierpro, aftereffects, etc. Alas you can't pick and choose for a reduced subscription.

Edited by Droo