GSAK users help me?

releasethedogs

My computer is DEAD. No GSAK in my iPad so I was hoping some one would be feeling helpful (or board) enough to do a PQ of San Diego and around and tell me which caches were placed in the following months/years. Pretty pretty please!!!

2001: Feb, March, April, May, July, Aug, Sept, Dec

2002: Feb

2003: Jan

2004: Feb

2006: Feb, June, Dec

GC are fine.

thanks!

My computer is DEAD. No GSAK in my iPad so I was hoping some one would be feeling helpful (or board) enough to do a PQ of San Diego and around and tell me which caches were placed in the following months/years. Pretty pretty please!!!

GC are fine.

thanks!

I don't understand. You don't need GSAK. Can you preview PQs on your iPad? Just set them up using the "Placed During", section, and set it for the dates you are interested in.

GC are fine.

thanks!

I don't understand. You don't need GSAK. Can you preview PQs on your iPad? Just set them up using the "Placed During", section, and set it for the dates you are interested in.

Thats plan B. Only 5 PQ a day means it will take 3 days.

If a SD cacher who has the PQ on their computer already this will take 10 minutes.

So help me please. B)

Actually, there are 9 active caches within 100 miles of Downtown San Diego, that were placed in Feb '01. But the OP can preview this just as easily as any of us.

You do not have to "run" a PQ in order to preview it.

If all you want are the GC#'s, create a PQ, set the criteria but do not set a day for it to run. Save it and then preview it. You can then use the same PQ and just change the placed date criteria as needed.

Actually, there are 9 active caches within 100 miles of Downtown San Diego, that were placed in Feb '01. But the OP can preview this just as easily as any of us.

You do not have to "run" a PQ in order to preview it.

If all you want are the GC#'s, create a PQ, set the criteria but do not set a day for it to run. Save it and then preview it. You can then use the same PQ and just change the placed date criteria as needed.

excellent tip. thanks.