Nano size

T.D.M.22

Ok so I just did a search in the Feature discussions section for "Nano" 5 of the first 20 results(one page) where suggesting this as a new size. I believe it is wanted and would be accepted. Just my opinion a nano could be anything smaller than a magnetic keyholder or pillbottle. I've heard that it's been "in the works" or whatever you want to say a long time ago...so is it going to happen? Any Lackeys out there care to chip in on this?

Just my opinion a nano could be anything smaller than a magnetic keyholder or pillbottle.

FWIW, the Geocaching 101 page describes the nano size like this (emphasis added):

What does a geocache look like?

[...]

micro.gif Micro - Less than 100ml. Examples: a 35 mm film canister or a tiny storage box typically containing only a logbook or a logsheet. A nano cache is a common sub-type of a micro cache that is less than 10ml and can only hold a small logsheet.

So if/when a separate nano size is created, I would expect it to be defined as "less than 10ml and can only hold a small logsheet".