Garmin 62's with and without cameras

zpyder

Please forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere, I've had a quick look and not found an answer.

I know that the 62 series models with a "C" at the end signify they're the 2nd generation that now includes the camera. However, I'm curious, is that the only difference? I'm wondering whether a 62SC is exactly the same as the 62S, just with a camera attached (and camera related software changes),or whether to accommodate the added camera, things like the device processor have been upgraded too?

As such I'd be interested to hear whether a 62SC performs differently in general non-camera use?

Thanks for that, useful to know the memory and battery differences. The comparison doesn't mention though whether there is different hardware in the background, just features. I guess if the battery life is a couple of hours shorter though it might suggest that there are some unmentioned background changes to things like the processor etc?