[FEATURE] Add GC # to uploaded field notes

greenwoodturner

After uploading field notes to geocaching.com, you see a list showing the cache name and the timestamp. It would be nice if the GC # were also displayed. When we are geocaching, my wife keeps notes in a notebook for each cache we have attempted; this allows us to write more meaningful log entries, since we don't have to rely only on our memories. On occasion, she has accidentally forgotten to add an entry for a cache; this has occasionally caused me to log the wrong information, since the field notes and her notes no longer are in sync. To remedy this, I frequently have to open up the cache description page while I'm logging, to make sure that I'm using the correct notes from her notebook. This is a very inefficient way of logging and really slows the process down. It would be SOOOO much nicer if the field notes page showed the GC #, since this would allow me to quickly detect when an entry has been omitted from her notebook. I would think that this would be a trivial change to the geocaching.com website.