Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tharandter

Unhandled Exception @ Statistic Refresh

This happens when I press the button 'Update My Statistics Now':

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unexpected element 'StateList'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileFormatException: Unexpected element 'StateList'.

Call Stack:

[FileFormatException: Unexpected element 'StateList'.]

MongoDB.Bson.Serialization.BsonClassMapSerializer.Deserialize(BsonReader bsonReader, Type nominalType, Type actualType, IBsonSerializationOptions options) in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Bson\Serialization\BsonClassMapSerializer.cs:136

MongoDB.Bson.Serialization.BsonClassMapSerializer.Deserialize(BsonReader bsonReader, Type nominalType, IBsonSerializationOptions options) in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Bson\Serialization\BsonClassMapSerializer.cs:81

MongoDB.Driver.Internal.MongoReplyMessage`1.ReadFrom(BsonBuffer buffer, IBsonSerializationOptions serializationOptions) in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Driver\Internal\MongoReplyMessage.cs:73

MongoDB.Driver.Internal.MongoConnection.ReceiveMessage(BsonBinaryReaderSettings readerSettings, IBsonSerializationOptions serializationOptions) in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Driver\Internal\MongoConnection.cs:334

MongoDB.Driver.MongoCursorEnumerator`1.GetReply(MongoConnection connection, MongoRequestMessage message) in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Driver\Core\MongoCursorEnumerator.cs:263

MongoDB.Driver.MongoCursorEnumerator`1.GetFirst() in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Driver\Core\MongoCursorEnumerator.cs:213

MongoDB.Driver.MongoCursorEnumerator`1.MoveNext() in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Driver\Core\MongoCursorEnumerator.cs:126

System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault(IEnumerable`1 source) +4187840

MongoDB.Driver.MongoCollection.FindOneAs(IMongoQuery query) in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Driver\Core\MongoCollection.cs:493

MongoDB.Driver.MongoCollection`1.FindOne(IMongoQuery query) in C:\tfs\Tucson\trunk\Main\Binaries\10gen\Source\Driver\Core\MongoCollection.cs:1451

Tucson.Data.Statistics.StatisticsMongoRepository.UpdateMongoExpirationDate(Int64 userId, DateTime newExpirationDate, String collectionName) +218

Tucson.Data.Statistics.WaymarkingPostStatisticsRepository.UpdateStateExpirationDate(Int64 userID, DateTime newExpirationDate) +39

Tucson.Business.Statistics.WaymarkingPostStatisticsManager.UpdateExpirationDates(Int64 userID, Double numberOfMinutesToAdd) +148

WM.UI.ProfileOptionsControl.uxUpdateStatistics_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +78

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Edited by Tharandter

The problem is not new. When you get this error you have to go one step back (with your browser) and than your profil is updated. It's some kind of a strange magical thing... ;)

I know but the statistics aren't correct, even after the stepback! Some states are missing for example.

It's a shame!!! I would fix it by myself, because the error is not difficult but I think probably I have to live with it once again. :mad:

Edited by Tharandter