Caches vibrate on I Phone

acachebox

Last week or so caches vibrate on the map for a second or two each time I move the map. Is this a problem with my I Phone or the newer software. In either case it is a real pain in the a**.

I used the iPhone 4 to find caches on Sunday (the 23rd). I had just downloaded iOS6 the night before. The green pin on the map pivoted, danced and jiggled but the point of the pin remained static.

Last week or so caches vibrate on the map for a second or two each time I move the map. Is this a problem with my I Phone or the newer software. In either case it is a real pain in the a**.

I used the iPhone 4 to find caches on Sunday (the 23rd). I had just downloaded iOS6 the night before. The green pin on the map pivoted, danced and jiggled but the point of the pin remained static.

OK it looks like it has to do with IOS6 because I had just downloaded it a few days before.

I hope Geospeak can get rid of it.

Originally questioned that it might be a very poor Verizon signal because I was out on the fringe, one bar.

No I am pretty positive it is the new iMaps on iOS6, I upgraded last Wednesday evening and I hate losing google maps. Even though it says your using google maps under the settings on the geocaching app, it is not. Google maps is completely gone with the new iPhone OS. I also got the new iPhone 5 on Friday & the problems is also there. Also I have a AT&T service. Not happy.

No I am pretty positive it is the new iMaps on iOS6, I upgraded last Wednesday evening and I hate losing google maps. Even though it says your using google maps under the settings on the geocaching app, it is not. Google maps is completely gone with the new iPhone OS. I also got the new iPhone 5 on Friday & the problems is also there. Also I have a AT&T service. Not happy.

6 did not bring much to the IPhone 4 so can I go back to the older soft ware and get Google back?

I am also experiencing the same issue on my new generation IPad after I downloaded the new IOS6

download today from Apple. PLEASE fix this as it is hard to read accuracy when the little geo tabs are dancing and shaking! I am in downtown Charlotte NC will 100% signal,so I know it's not a signal issue. Help! Help! :)

Edited by Tat2 travelers