Found a lost geocache, What do i do now?

curtisthered

This last saturday I was out geocaching with a friend. Its a wooded park in Corynth Texas off of OLD ALTON rd. There are several caches there. We where bushwhacking between two caches and we where having to negotiate through some trees and we stumbled on a geocache that was not on the map. It had "Kade's Thornacopia" written on the log and it seems we where to first ones to open it since 07. we marked the cords to find the owner but I cannot find any reccord of it. So the new cords are N33 07.408 and W097 05.573. It was cool to find such a random thing as a newb to this world. So now of course I want to find the owner of it and tell them where its at so they can re-activate it. Any sugggestion on how to proceed would be appreciated. Oh FYI this is Corynth TExas.

Edited by curtisthered

Congratulations! You found this cache more than a quarter-mile from its posted coordinates! Sounds like the area is prone to flooding.

I would definitely log your find - the owner and other readers will appreciate hearing your story.

WOOHOO!!! you are awesome! I have logged the find because, it was just cool as heck to find something like that. Thank you so much for digging that one out. I just could not find reference to it.

Curtis The Red