Boat on permanent display...?

Torgut

I am having troubles to fit this is an existent category. A floating (as opposing to Landlocked Boats) boat, which has historical interest, on display. There is a Military Ground Equipment Displays, a Permanent Car Displays, a Static Aircraft Displays.... but nothing for boat displays. Should we start thinking about a category for this, or there is already something which I am missing...?

I think you missed some of the fine print, but as usual this is easy to oversee.

There are two categories, one dedicated to military vessels and one for the rest.

Military Ships and Submarines (decomissioned): http://www.Waymarking.com/cat/details.aspx?f=1&guid=3f095df8-c2e7-40cb-8daa-23a26b104e5e&exp=True

and the Landlocked Boats you mentioned. Despite the title boats -- and ships -- do not need to be on dry land to be accepted. Have a look at the expanded description!

I think you missed some of the fine print, but as usual this is easy to oversee.

There are two categories, one dedicated to military vessels and one for the rest.

Military Ships and Submarines (decomissioned): http://www.Waymarking.com/cat/details.aspx?f=1&guid=3f095df8-c2e7-40cb-8daa-23a26b104e5e&exp=True

and the Landlocked Boats you mentioned. Despite the title boats -- and ships -- do not need to be on dry land to be accepted. Have a look at the expanded description!

Hum yes, actually I was aware of the Military Ships and Submarines, just forgot to mention it, specially as the boat I am thinking about is not military. As to the Landlocked, well, I browsed through 4 or 5 pages and all I saw were effectively landlocked boats, so I discarded the category for this. Actually I read something about floating ships, but after my browsing I concluded I was misunderstanding that bit of the text.