Who listed a cache as a Favorite?

Mockingbird559

When I see that a cache has been tagged as a Favorite, I often wonder who it was that made the tag, especially on my caches, but on any other cache too.

I am wondering if there would be a way to place a small symbol, such as a red 'F' meaning Favorite, next to the avatar of a found log...That way you would see it easily as you are reviewing user logs.

I know I can click on the favorites tag at the top of the page but It would be really handy if it was already displayed.

Thanks

Oh nice. Give a cache a favorite and we get tagged with a Scarlet letter.

I'm pretty sure that was only given as an example.

And what are your going to do if the avatar is not displayed, make the display of an avatar mandatory so we can be forced to wear a scarlet letter?

It's entirely possible to superimpose something on the default silhouette. And why not? I think it's a brilliant idea.

FWIW, if you click on the "n Favorites" at the top of the cache listing, then you get a popup that includes a "View Who Favorited this Cache" link.

Yeah, I believe that the OP said just that. The idea is not having to do that.

I think it's a great idea. If I am browsing logs, seeing an indicator that the finder made this a favorite would be beneficial. It doesn't have to have anything to do with the avatar. A simple blue ribbon next the cachers name would do the trick.

I'm admittedly confused by the first response.