Caches that need service

T@J

I was looking at the my caches page and was thinking that if would be a good thing if it was possible to see there what active caches that are marked as service needed.

That would help me a lot keeping them up to scratch

No its often when i get a mail from geocaching that i should look into it as i get so many mails that its hard to keep track that way

The "needs maintenance" attribute isn't enough and helpful on that?

There are several listings / views where the attribute is visible and, further that, as a premium member, with a pocket querie you can set up a listing to include only caches with that attribute on.

Edited by MAntunes

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?u=T%40J&ex=0&cFilter=9a79e6ce-3344-409c-bbe9-496530baf758&children=n

If you look up all the caches you've hidden you only have to scroll through 6 pages of results and seek out the ones with the needs maintenance attribute.

It probably takes less than 10 minutes to do so. It would be nice if you can sort on the info column, but it seems to be doable nevertheless.