Rules for Placing Caches For Newbies?

Well for one I have no intention of doing a hid and run that is hid it and never maintain it. Why can't you give us newbies a chance It's not like everyone is bad. There are couple caches I found that were posted by people with 1000s of finds and they are not maintaining there caches. I posted a NM for one as the lid was missing the log was ruined and he as yet to do anything or post he intends to do anything. He hasn't been on in over a month. It's not just the newbis that are you need to watch but your own seasoned vets. I may be new but I know what not to do. Don't put all us newbies in the same basket. You guys and gals were newbies once and had the same issue.

I too share the frustration of caches placed by newbies with few finds who then drop out of the game forever. I personally would like to see the minimum number of finds and time doing the game before a cache could be placed, but suspect it will never happen. Instead, I recommend that if your area is small enough that you can recognize when a new cacher suddenly begins a hide that you encourage them to stay with the game.