Missplacing trackables into the wrong cache and not able to re-retreive.

Pontiac070404

This may be a topic somewhere in the forum, but there are so many forums that I honestly do not have the time to go through everyone to see if I get lucky and find the answer.

Today I was using my internet through my android to go ahead and log my field notes. While logging a cache as found and marking a few of the trackables that I had with me as visiting. I somehow (fat Fingered the phone) and placed all the trackables in my inventory into this one cache. It is a micro and obviously they are not there. But I did place 3 of them into the cache that I found last. So down the road I go and start logging on my phone and realize that now that those trackables are placed in the wrong cache I am unable to correct it, since I do not have the trackable numbers now.

I thought maybe i could just delete the logs, (I am a big dummy sometimes) THAT DID NOT WORK.. now the logs are gone but the trackables are still showing in the inventory of the wrong cache. I left a note for the wrong one to let everyone who reads the logs know that they are NOT there and I left a note in the one they are actually in to let anyone who reads those logs know that there ARE some trackable in that cache.

I still have 4 of the trackables in my possession so I can fix them, but does anyone know how to remove the trackables from the wrong cache and relocate them to the correct one without haveing the trackable codes.

NOTE TO SELF - I think from now on I will keep my own log of the trackables that I find so that I will be able to take care of this (heaven forbit) if it happens again.