An add on to cacher info

Rlegend

Quite often when I see an unknown name logging one of my caches I'll go and look them up, but still it won't show where they are from, you have to go through their logs and kinda figure it by where the most logs are written from. I would like to see a national flag beside there name on the log page, maybe even an add on to the stats page that would give you a running total of how many from what country has done your cache. I just think this would be one more little interesting bit to go along with all the other stats we have going.

Used to was a spot in the form called: Location. You could fill in whatever you wanted. I claimed NWNJ (though I'm halfway between the Hudson and the Delaware. But it is considered NWNJ.) I could have listed: North Dolphinopolis (which is the capital of Dolphania.)

When GS changed software, that was no longer available. It has been requested that this become available again. But to no avail. Many of us would like to see this again.

I was considering putting up a map of: States and countries of finders of this cache. But I would have to try to determine the state/country by searching their geocaching profile. Rather tedious (and often non-productive) with the present software. So, I vote again to make this availabe to geocachers! Tellmewhere you're from!

Quite often when I see an unknown name logging one of my caches I'll go and look them up, but still it won't show where they are from, you have to go through their logs and kinda figure it by where the most logs are written from. I would like to see a national flag beside there name on the log page, maybe even an add on to the stats page that would give you a running total of how many from what country has done your cache. I just think this would be one more little interesting bit to go along with all the other stats we have going.

I understand your request....

But you should also take note that some folks don't care that you don't know where they are from. Some actually do not want you to know where they are from.

Sort of like the "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness" thing.....