Pocket Queries

I downloaded a pocket query of 500 geocaches to my Explorist GC but I can only see 100 of them on the Geocache screen. I think I have 500 on the GPS because I see 500 on the top right (under 1/100) but don't know how to access them. Any suggestions?

If you loaded 500 caches on your GC then the 1/100 is correct because that is showing the page number that you're looking at an each page on the GC contains 5 caches. Therefore 100 pages of caches would be 500 caches... So everything is fine...

David

Magellan Insider

I downloaded a pocket query of 500 geocaches to my Explorist GC but I can only see 100 of them on the Geocache screen. I think I have 500 on the GPS because I see 500 on the top right (under 1/100) but don't know how to access them. Any suggestions?

If you loaded 500 caches on your GC then the 1/100 is correct because that is showing the page number that you're looking at an each page on the GC contains 5 caches. Therefore 100 pages of caches would be 500 caches... So everything is fine...

David

Magellan Insider

Oh! That is so obvious now! Thanks for your reply and I'll try not to feel so silly...........