Pocket Qerries

If I load a Querry to my gps, does it rewrite over the previous querry in the gps(erase the previous One)???? Or does add it. Mitchmi :)

If the file name's the same, the system will try to over-write it. You can have more than one PQ, up to the cache count limit and file size limit (if any) of your GPS.

Edited by kunarion

If I load a Querry to my gps, does it rewrite over the previous querry in the gps(erase the previous One)???? Or does add it. Mitchmi :)

If the file name's the same, the system will try to over-write it. You can have more than one PQ, up to the cache count limit and file size limit (if any) of your GPS.

I tried that some time ago....

Duplicate queries = GCxxxxx as well as GCxxxxx-1; GCyyyyy and GCyyyyy-1; GCaaaaa and GCaaaaa-1 ---- all 500 of them, at that time.

The proper answer I think, depends on the way it is loaded to the unit. A loading widget produces duplicates, a drag and drop may very well produce an overwrite.

I tried that some time ago....

Duplicate queries = GCxxxxx as well as GCxxxxx-1; GCyyyyy and GCyyyyy-1; GCaaaaa and GCaaaaa-1 ---- all 500 of them, at that time.

The proper answer I think, depends on the way it is loaded to the unit. A loading widget produces duplicates, a drag and drop may very well produce an overwrite.

Good point. It's best to not allow the system to automatically manage the files. I delete the old ones, then send the new. There's a cache limit, on mine it's 2500 or so, and a file memory limit. So I try to keep the GPX folder fit and trim.