Geocaching Star Wars Fans?

Ok I guess my geek-dom is not adequate. I have seen this tusked logo before but do not understand its place in the Star Wars universe. Must be something relatively new from a comic or something. Care to enlighten?

Mandalorian skull. It's on Boba Fetts left shoulder. Let me find a picture....

th.jpg

From the InnerWebs: "Mandalorians are a fictional group of warriors from several species in the Star Wars universe. They commonly act as mercenaries or bounty hunters. According to Star Wars Expanded Universe material....."

First...awesome job with the stamps!!!

Second...the Mandalorian skull is a creature called a Mythosaur, it was supposed to be HUGE!!!!! :)

Nice!!!!

Thanks! Mostly trying to find a warm enough place to use the old Krylon is what is slowing me down right now. The idea I have in my head is just to give them the minimalist expression with some distressed "Boba Fett Camo", switch the yellow for OD Green, but mostly kinda like the picture below.

1504083_3751030070508_786924442_n.jpg

Here's an ammo can I ran across on Pintrest that makes me wish I had airbrush skills.

boba-bullets-1.jpg

boba-bullets2.jpg

boba-bullets3.jpg

Edited by The Peterson Finders

Anyone feel like sharing any ideas on what camo would look like if it was used in Star Wars?

Well I guess it depends on where.

On Endor they had camo like this:

tumblr_lqwct5SvtV1qlbr3co1_500.jpg

Hoth the Rebels just wore white and tan, but that wasn't really too camo'd I guess

The Empire didn't really do much camo did they? They mostly just wore the white trooper armor. The Scout Troopers did do some camo but mostly as the Clones not the general troopers in Episodes IV, V, and VI.

I could be wrong though.