Portal Geocache Idea

Being a huge Portal fan, I thought that it would be cool to have a Portal cache. In my current situation, I can't do something like this. But, I'd love to see what you would do if you did a Portal cache.

I would do a multiple, which would involve complex puzzles. This would be in a old building (see, can't do this part).

Any other ideas?

I would probably add a lot of decorations (ex: the turrets, light bridges, ariel faith plates, ect...). And the first cache would involve a portal gun, of course. I would do a room full of turrets for one (the cache would be a micro in one of the turrets). I would do something with Wheatley, too. And GLaDOS would be invovled, of course.

When the cache is opened, have a small speaker programmed with GLADOS' voice and have it make snarky remarks to the finder. That would be hilarious :)

I played the first extensively and sampled the second, but didn't get very far. My interest in video games has dwindled lately and geocaching has picked up the slack.

The cache "is banner hostage" (http://coord.info/GC2B99C) is a series of questions given by GLADOS, snark and all. Lots of cake, and clicking on the cake in the last page of the test plays "This was a triumph", a very cool song. I've actually never played Portal, but I was ready to after that!

Some of the puzzles are wicked hard, so I'm glad I worked with the original THEGBA team to get though it.