Handspring Visor Deluxe and Magellan GPS Companion

Dosido

Hey guys,

I was going to Ebay this stuff, but figured I'd stop in here first!

I've got a 8MB Blue Handspring Visor Deluxe as well as a Magellan GPS Companion for sale. Both are in great shape (not a scratch on the screen) and both are in great working condition. A faux leather flip case and belt clip (not usable when geocaching) are also included. Includes all original software for both, as well as documentation and of course the hot sync cradle/cable. Each piece runs on 2AAA batteries - GPS is good for 10 hours.

I just bought a Magellan SporTrak Topo (still waiting for it to come in). Just used to handspring today for geocaching!

I've also got Delorme's XMap Handheld if anyone's interested.

Both pieces will get you started Geocaching! In addition, the XMap Handheld will allow you to do street mapping with the Handspring, as well as routing. I've used it all with great success!

$135/BO + $10 for shipping/insurance.

Email me at: pbrianwhite@attbi.com

I have used (old) Delorme's Solus Pro, and more recently Delorme's XMap Handhelp to manage waypoints. Along with Delorme's Topo USA it made for easy viewing of GPS routes from the Handspring to the PC.

Since I've started geocaching, I use Cachemate from Smitty software to manage the caches on the Handspring, and typically just lookup the coordinates on that, and then search for them using the primary navigation screen in the included GPS Companion software.

Brian