found geocoin

cheza & toeknee

In Geocaching.com go to Play, click on Find Trackables and in the first field where it says "enter tracking code for this item" copy the code and press enter. It will take you to the coin page where you can log your grab. Geopilger is the coin's owner.

When you leave the coin in a cache you log it in by writing your "Found it" log but before you click on Submit look for your inventory just above the Submit button, find the coin and select it. Click submit and it's done.

Please do not use the tracking code in such a public forum... it is supposed to be private. Use the other number on the coin page..... TB2G0RH in this case. I can use the one you posted and take it away from you and cause problems.... that's why it's private only to be used by those who see the coin. Thank you.

i found a travel coin and hav tried to find it at geocaching.com but cant

it has geopilger on the paper slip and xxxxxx on the coin help me somebody :(

Hi welocme to the forums!

Don't post the code for the coin here as others could take it and log it virtually. The coin could get locked that way.

I took the code that you listed and plugged it into this page where it says to enter the tracking code.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/default.aspx

It took me to the coin's page where you can log that you found it.

hope this helps