MONTANA 650 "Fishing Spots Icon" is this a new addition?

I just noticed a Icon in the Drawer named "Fishing Spots" which I don't remember seeing before, has this always been there? Or was it just added with the 4.10 update? Can anybody tell me how to add a fishing spot to it?

I see an icon called "Hunt and Fish" but do not see what you are saying. What profile do you see it in?

I just noticed a Icon in the Drawer named "Fishing Spots" which I don't remember seeing before, has this always been there? Or was it just added with the 4.10 update? Can anybody tell me how to add a fishing spot to it?

I see an icon called "Hunt and Fish" but do not see what you are saying. What profile do you see it in?

I created a Profile called "ATV" and it is in there and not in any of the other profiles...I do see the "Hunt and Fish Icon" as well 819.jpg

Edited by Gooflicker

I can't seem to find this icon anywhere on my Montana 650 [4.10] :(

Me too. I looked through everyone of my profiles and do not see "Fishing Spots" icon. Strange, huh?

You have to add it to existing profiles.

Okay, but where does it come from in the first place. Where does the actual "Fishing Spots" come from?

I can't seem to find this icon anywhere on my Montana 650 [4.10] :(

Me too. I looked through everyone of my profiles and do not see "Fishing Spots" icon. Strange, huh?

You have to add it to existing profiles.

Okay, but where does it come from in the first place. Where does the actual "Fishing Spots" come from?

In the past one would need maps with fishing spots installed on the gps to get that search category, such as http://backroadmapbooks.com/GPS/