Easy list of trackables I have moved or discovered

germanybert

I would like to track all the trackables I have moved or discovered in GSAK.

Putting the over 800 I have moved or discovered so far will take forever.

Is there an easy way to get all of these into a GSAK datebase? I have a few of the trackable macros but none, as far as I can tell, pull the data down.

There must be an easy way of doing this. I wish GS would put a link on our profile trackables page to download a cvs file of the reference numbers.

Since trackable logs aren't tied to pocket queries, I'm going to say no, there's not an easy way. If someone knows of one, it would be welcome news to me.

I recently found a challenge cache in Florida that requires cachers to have moved or discovered 500 unique trackable icons. I ended up going into my public profile, copying the column of trackables moved/discovered, and pasting it into a blank Excel worksheet. Then I just scrolled down and looked at the line number for the lowest entry. Much easier than counting all 470-odd icons.

Put them on your watch list so you can receive emails for each trackable when a new log entry is posted.

How you can import that watchlist into GSAK I don't know or even if there is a limit to the number of items you can watch list.