Search for Specific Attribute

eagsc7

I'm looking to search for a specific attribute that is NOT within 500 Miles of my home... or Anywhere that I've ever lived. Way I did this was by using PQ settings.

Can a search be performed to return all the caches with the Partnership attribute. This is By Far the Hardest Attribute to find.

The Steaks

Neither of those are bugs. The Partnership attribute is used for those commercial caches created by entities with which Groundspeak has partnered and are relatively rare. The US was left off of the list of countries intentionally due to the server hit that searching all caches in the US creates.

I find it confusing that the "Dinosaur Train" series is specifically listed in the description of the "sponsored cache" attribute, but if you look at any of the caches in the Dinosaur series, none of them have this attribute.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=68d9d9b7-2756-4fb1-ade7-cb77172bb6f1

Is this an attribute the sponsor gets to add, or is this only something a reviewer or TPTB can add???

By the looks of it, it is "awarded" to caches, so couldn't those of us looking for a partnership cache start nominating the Dino series caches near us to the higher powers?

Neither of those are bugs. The Partnership attribute is used for those commercial caches created by entities with which Groundspeak has partnered and are relatively rare. The US was left off of the list of countries intentionally due to the server hit that searching all caches in the US creates.

Now a bit more confusion,

I did a 500 mile radius from home PQ for the "Partnership" attribute.

I found some, but then when I view them on the geocaching.com site, the attribute is NOT showing and when I download the GPX file into GSAK, the attribute is missing.

So, the PQ reports it being on the cache, but it disappears when I actually go and look at it.

examples:

GC32HNP http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6690be4c-0381-4731-911a-ca31b4f79a08#

AND

GC32HNZ http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=130c107b-6cb1-47a4-9cee-0e887474a2ae#