My Finds Query

Just tried to get my usual MY FINDS download which I run every week, it normally responds with a new download after a short time however today I have waited about an hour and still nothing new. I know you have to wait for at least 3 days after your last download for premium members and my last download was a week ago. Is anyone else having a problem with this download tonight????

Just tried to get my usual MY FINDS download which I run every week, it normally responds with a new download after a short time however today I have waited about an hour and still nothing new. I know you have to wait for at least 3 days after your last download for premium members and my last download was a week ago. Is anyone else having a problem with this download tonight????

Its always the same isnt it, you say something and then it all comes right. I got a new download just after typing the above. Obviously the site is very busy tonight.