problem "send to gps"

I want to send caches to my gps, it's a garmin oregon 400t. so I push the button "send to gps" then there's a window with 4 different labels of gps devices, but I cannot select Garmin, it always stays on delorme device? is that because of my computer (imac) or is it a fault of the website?

thx

I want to send caches to my gps, it's a garmin oregon 400t. so I push the button "send to gps" then there's a window with 4 different labels of gps devices, but I cannot select Garmin, it always stays on delorme device? is that because of my computer (imac) or is it a fault of the website?

thx

You bought the Premium Membership, you have a good GPSr, now... you need the knowledge.

Pocket Queries load up to 1,000 caches at a time with all the info, including hints to your GPSr. Read this tutorial: http://www.markwell.us/pq.htm .

Find a link to Pocket Queries on your profile page as below:

a32cd8af-bf99-4a2a-a039-9c5f233c05d6.png

You can play with the Pocket Queries to your heart's delight, just by leaving the "day to run" unselected, and view the results of that query you selected.

To actually run a PQ, you need to select "day to run", of course.

You can then run up to five PQ's per day and load them directly to your unit.

Queries of between 1 - 500 will be emailed, those between 501 - 1,000 can be directly downloaded from the Build Pocket Queries page.

Try it, you'll like it.

KDQ, yes, do learn about Pocket Queries; they're very useful.

You'll probably also want to track down the problem with Communicator so that you can use Send to My GPS when you want. Since PQs run overnight, you may find yourself in a situation where you're about to go out caching and you want to quickly add a few caches from another area to your Garmin. In that case, you could always download the .gpx files to your computer and drag them over to your GPSr, but if the plug-in is working, you can just use Send to My GPS. So it would be handy to get that working, too.