Problem with the MY CACHE PAGE

Android

I've found a problem with the MY CACHE PAGE. When I first signed in to geocaching.com, I didn't have a GPS yet. My home coordinates were a guess at best.

Now that I have a GPS, I've entered my correct coordinates, but when I click on the link on the above page, it has the old coordinates.

I've deleted my local web browser cache, I've used different machines. I don't think the page is grabbing the right fields...

One other minor item, when searching for cache locations, it would be nice to specify a radius in km as well as miles... (I know, I know. dadgum Canucks... icon_smile.gif)

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by morrisa:

I've found a problem with the MY CACHE PAGE. When I first signed in to geocaching.com, I didn't have a GPS yet. My home coordinates were a guess at best.

Now that I have a GPS, I've entered my correct coordinates, but when I click on the link on the above page, it has the old coordinates.

I've deleted my local web browser cache, I've used different machines. I don't think the page is grabbing the right fields...

Greetings Morrisa. Welcome to the world of Geocaching.

Whenever you make a change in your profile you must make sure you enter your password before clicking the modify button. Once you have done this then you have to logout and log back in to see any changes.

quote:
One other minor item, when searching for cache locations, it would be nice to specify a radius in km as well as miles... (I know, I know. dadgum Canucks... icon_smile.gif)

Actually once you decide to obtain a charter membership then you will be able to use the Pocket Query generator for your searches which provides all Canadian parameters like kilometres and postal codes.

Happy caching, Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"