Trackable Walking Stick Entry

spiritwolf922

I went Geocaching this past weekend and found my 30th cache. I dropped a tag into the cache so that it could start its journey, but I also had a TB patch as well as my trackable walking stick with me. I selected "visit" on the mobile app and logged my information, but when I checked on my patch and walking stick this morning, there are no entries for having been to (and added mileage) their first cache. What did I do wrong? How can I get these two items to show their mileage?

I went Geocaching this past weekend and found my 30th cache. I dropped a tag into the cache so that it could start its journey, but I also had a TB patch as well as my trackable walking stick with me. I selected "visit" on the mobile app and logged my information, but when I checked on my patch and walking stick this morning, there are no entries for having been to (and added mileage) their first cache. What did I do wrong? How can I get these two items to show their mileage?

You can enter the logs via the web site using a web browser. On the appropriate cache page, make a log note about "bug visits", select the items you wish to do the visit, click "Submit Log Entry". That should make a "took it to" log on each TB, and you can edit the text for the Trackables on their pages.

Mileage shows when the Trackable is dropped (or visited) in the 2nd cache, which is the distance from the first cache.

You can enter the logs via the web site using a web browser. On the appropriate cache page, make a log note about "bug visits", select the items you wish to do the visit, click "Submit Log Entry". That should make a "took it to" log on each TB, and you can edit the text for the Trackables on their pages.

Mileage shows when the Trackable is dropped (or visited) in the 2nd cache, which is the distance from the first cache.

Got it. Thanks! I'm still in learning mode. :)