Personal Trackable Map

omadarlin-etc.

Programing Lackeys,

I have invested in the fun of a bulk order of TB codes. Given the market for custom GCs and TBs, I know there are lots of us who are releasing many trackables at a time. I know I can look at the map for each individual trackable to see where it is, but when you have a lot of trackables this is a ridiculous process. I would love the capability of looking at one map that has all my trackables pinpointed. That way if I were traveling and going to be near one of my own, I could see it's location and grab it, again. Or I could notify a friend somewhere else in the world that one of my trackables was near them.

How cool would it be to witness the global circulation of your own trackables on one screen?

Thank you for considering this request!

Blessings,

omadarlin-etc.

Cincinnati, OH

Programing Lackeys,

I have invested in the fun of a bulk order of TB codes. Given the market for custom GCs and TBs, I know there are lots of us who are releasing many trackables at a time. I know I can look at the map for each individual trackable to see where it is, but when you have a lot of trackables this is a ridiculous process. I would love the capability of looking at one map that has all my trackables pinpointed. That way if I were traveling and going to be near one of my own, I could see it's location and grab it, again. Or I could notify a friend somewhere else in the world that one of my trackables was near them.

How cool would it be to witness the global circulation of your own trackables on one screen?

Thank you for considering this request!

Blessings,

omadarlin-etc.

Cincinnati, OH

A great idea... like i said before, something ike this would be nice and tbs are one of GS's biggest money-makers so they should look at things like this

That link takes you to a great site. That type of map showing all of a person's trackables on a single world map is fantastic, both as far as content and graphics. Our dues here should make possible similar functionality without having to go to this other site (which happens to provide the service for free).