Geocaching Education Materials Shop

Would you like to see a Geocaching.com Shop dedicated to programs and resources for teachers to purchase?

I would like to gauge interest and get feedback on whether this would be useful to you or not.

Thank you,

Christy LutherNation

Business Development Manager, Geocaching.com

Only for teachers? No. I think a shop/section in the current shop containing stuff for groups with a little bit of educational materials would be great. Teachers, boy scouts/girl guides, interpretive programs/nature parks. I think it would be great for Provincial/State parks and other people to have access to something like this. Possibly even for us regular cachers to have access on some educational materials we could have for when we do events for new people, or at a booth in a trade show or something.

Would you like to see a Geocaching.com Shop dedicated to programs and resources for teachers to purchase?

I would like to gauge interest and get feedback on whether this would be useful to you or not.

Thank you,

Christy LutherNation

Business Development Manager, Geocaching.com

My 8 year old son goes to small private school and I'm going to be helping them set up a cache in the nice little park that is just behind the school. In addition to teaching about the game of geocaching I'm also going give a presentation on the "science behind geocaching". It would include some basic information about mapping and coordinate systems, how GPS works (at a basic level), and not just "how geocaching works."