How do I see Premium caches on ipad/iphone?

JTracks

May be a real stupid question so sorry in advance. I just upped to premium membership and have been using my geo iphone application on iphone and ipad. I can't see any premium caches on ipad but can see them on my macbook pro laptop. Do I have to change a settings on something or have to download premium caches individually using the individual cache numbers in order to see them automatically on my iphone or ipad app?

Thanks for any help!

This is the best version yet! Once I can upload pics to tbs I won't need the website at all!

I dig it to :)

"Once I can upload pics to tbs I won't need the website at all!"

What do you mean by the. Taking pics for you own caches you put out or something?

Even though I look a little dorky using a huge ipad and wife uses the iphone app, the huge screen is awesome when zooming out making a route as i go. All other fellow cachers in car only look at my geo ipad app till we get to the spots.

Great app!

Actually, I like using the iPad while caching. It saves battery life on my iPhone. I can log my notes on a real sized screen (if Siri is acting up), keep the cache info readily available, keep a big screen of all the nearby caches, etc.

I take a photo of each bug when I pick it up and when I drop it off. I'd love to be able to add the pic immediately when I retrieve or drop off the bug. Instead, I have to do it via my computer at home and I usually do it a day or two later.