Help with fun caches!

fishnin

We are looking for suggestions on caches to seek out that may provide more than just an "everyday" type of find. We don't get the chance to get out and cache too much these days, and would like to go after challenging caches when we have the time to get some caching in. Fun and unique caches we would like could include difficult terrain (hiking needed, underwater, etc), unique puzzles, and unique cache sites. We would easily make it out to cache in the middle peninsula and upper Hampton Roads area; but of course if there is adventure to be had we love to travel. Thanks to all for any suggestions. Happy caching and always CITO!

I'm guessing you mean Virginia? I can't help you with the best caches in that area but try using pocket queries to narrow down the caches you want to find. Adjust the difficulty and terrain levels to your preference. You can also fine tune them further by including or excluding certain attributes. Centered on wherever you want to go. There's a tutorial on the pocket query page that can explain it better than I can.