Sign in not always remembering

H2"O"

We have recently had to sign in often (when returning to the site) even though we have cookies enabled and "remember me" checked. This is happening on our home computer as well as the droids. I'm not sure if it's something I need to look for on our machine or if it might be a GC.com issue. It's been a recent development. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yup. The GC.com site never, ever remembers me. I have to log in each time. This is the case on my iPhone, iPad, Mac, and even when I'm forced to use a Windows computer...On my iPad, I'll have to log in every few hrs.

On the GC forums, it always remembers me. Even if the iPad crashes, or if I reboot the iPhone...(the Mac never crashes)

All other websites that have a remembered sign on work. FB, pinterest, all those work. Just the GC site requires me to sign in. Every time.

I'm having no problems staying logged in to both the forums and geocaching.com. (Not on any type of phone, though, just use a netbook for my home computer.)

I'm always logged in on geocaching.com, unless hubby logs out on another computer.

WindowsStarter, Mozilla/Firefox something or other.

All I can think of is to delete the old cookies you might have enabled (for both sites) and create new cookies.

And to check on any firewall/security setups you might have.

B.

All I can think of is to delete the old cookies you might have enabled (for both sites) and create new cookies.

This was my first thought. It's possible that the cookie for the site has gotten corrupted. Clearing your cookies would force the site to generate a fresh one for you. (Mmmm, fresh cookies....)

ETA: I just noticed you said the problem is happening on various platforms. You might want to try emailing contact@geocaching.com to see if they know of any problems on their side.

Edited by The A-Team