Calgary Cachers: Nose Hill Photography Help/Request!

ShibuyaCrow

Hi there fellow cachers,

My name is Kelly, aka ShibuyaCrow. I'm a cartography student here in YYC and am currently in production of a non-profit pamphlet that is in need of some Nose Hill flare. I'm seeking out donation photos of Nose Hill scenery, flora, fauna, and explorers; and after noticing some awesome photography from the loggers of caches at Nose Hill Park, thought to send out a request to the community.

This pamphlet project is again, non-profit. I am putting in the time, research, and resources into this project to donate to several low-income groups here in YYC. I need the photography to make this more attractive, there's limited time/resources, and I want to do this legitimately: consequently, I need some help with the photography end of it.

Non current photos are acceptable; I'm just looking for images that will help show off the highlights of our awesome park.

Any and all help with this would be appreciated, even if just passing this request onto someone you think would have some photos to contribute!

If you think you can help, please feel free to contact me back here, or via kellyd.fischer@gmail.com

Thanks you again and have fun caching!

I've taken the liberty of reposting your note on the Calgary Area Cachers forums.

If you like certain uploaded photos in the Nose Hill cache logs, then you might want to contact the geocachers directly via their Groundspeak accounts and ask permission to use the pictures. I don't think that would be considered spamming.

Edited by CanadianRockies

I've taken the liberty of reposting your note on the Calgary Area Cachers forums.

If you like certain uploaded photos in the Nose Hill cache logs, then you might want to contact the geocachers directly via their Groundspeak accounts and ask permission to use the pictures. I don't think that would be considered spamming.

Thanks CR! Much appreciated! I always get a bit lost in the forums, so this helps a lot! :)