Garmin 62s Tracks can not see them

Hi All

Hard time trying to see the tracks, that i made on my basecamp

The tracks are there on basemap, but when i turn the gps on and get the tracks menue and say show on map not one tracks!

want am i doing wrong?

was hoping that i can see all the tracks just in case i like to get on that track!

i can save the tracks on my gps and they show up! but not if you have an old track or make one new one from basemap!

i thought i could see them i do have the waypoints, but no tracks

any help would be great

thanks

LWM

Edited by Labrador Wild Man

LWM, are the tracks you created in BC showing up in the track manager? Also, in your OP you say tracks are on basemap, do you mean BaseCamp?

Just sent a track recorded on my 405cx and exported to BaseCamp then from BaseCamp to the memory card on my 62s. It shows up fine, but I had named the GPX on my hard drive. After exporting to the 62s, the name was changed to the "time/date stamp".GPX

Edited by seldom_sn

LWM, are the tracks you created in BC showing up in the track manager? Also, in your OP you say tracks are on basemap, do you mean BaseCamp?

Just sent a track recorded on my 405cx and exported to BaseCamp then from BaseCamp to the memory card on my 62s. It shows up fine, but I had named the GPX on my hard drive. After exporting to the 62s, the name was changed to the "time/date stamp".GPX

Opp's sorry yes basecamp! got carried away, I think i need to name each track, not just current track and i shall make a GPX file on my S/D card has well

All the waypoints are there in the waypoint manager just can see the track

shall give it a go

thanks

LWM