Caches loaded on my GPS Question

Okay, so to many this is probably a stupid question. I just bought a Garmin 20, and loaded a bunch of geocaches to it. However, I notice that it loads the geocaches all of them closest to farthest but if I follow the list I could be going north to go back south to go east and then west. Is there a way to load them so I can drive in a circle and get them without knowing which ones are where?? Sorry just kind of confused, and hope that makes sense.

It may help to use the map to plan your cache order, instead of just listing the caches. Zoom the map out a bit and then follow the order that seems to make the most sense.

That is what I did. But when I load them to my GPS they don't stay in that order. That's what is confusing me.

It may help to use the map to plan your cache order, instead of just listing the caches. Zoom the map out a bit and then follow the order that seems to make the most sense.

That is what I did. But when I load them to my GPS they don't stay in that order. That's what is confusing me.

The unit will display them by distance from your current position or alphabetically. Not by most efficient route to all of them - that is known as the travelling sales person problem (Google it). Microsoft Streets and Trips can generate that for you. Otherwise - plan on planning ahead.

Ok, so I was playing with my GPS and figured it out..>Thanks!