Looking to make multi-cache with "seperate" caches?

JJPMKE

Ok, I know the title is a little confusing so let me explain what I am trying to accomplish. I want to make a Cache with seperate stages at seperate locations all within the same town, but inside of each cache their will be a "piece" that you must take with you and keep. After finding all "pieces" you will be able to retrieve the Final cache. So, what I want to do to make sure that everyone has succesfully found each cache I would like to post them indidually, so each "stage" having its own individual GC#. Is this possible? And yes I plan on placing/replacing the "pieces" as needed so there is always plently there. The final cache in this would only be able to be retrieved if you have found all prior caches in the series. Any help is greatly appreciated, Jason

Yes, you can set this up as several traditional caches (each with their own GCcode) with a "bonus" cache whose coordinates can be determined by using all the individual pieces. I've seen the "bonus" cache categorized as either a puzzle cache or a multi-cache (discuss with your reviewer).

List it as a mystery, I don't think any reviewer would list that as a multi cache. You just have to list the caches on the page of the multi so people know where to get the information.

Yes, you can set this up as several traditional caches (each with their own GCcode) with a "bonus" cache whose coordinates can be determined by using all the individual pieces. I've seen the "bonus" cache categorized as either a puzzle cache or a multi-cache (discuss with your reviewer).

List it as a mystery, I don't think any reviewer would list that as a multi cache.

I suspect it's a regional thing. Here's a "bonus" cache in our area that's listed as a multi.