Who knows team Blackdux007?

walking spirit

Correction: my coin was not logged at feb 10 (02.10.2011) but october 2 (10.02.2011). Sorry, I mixed up the date as I'm used to putting day and month the other way around here in The Netherlands :wacko:.

Still, I'll be very happy if the coin can travel again after 6 months.

I just contacted the team mentioned here and I do hope they can help.

Thanks for your help. I really do appriciate it a lot!

I'm used to putting day and month the other way around here in The Netherlands :wacko:.

It's only the Americans, Liberia and Burma who get it wrong with the dates (how's that for a joke). The rest of the world - incl. Australia - uses SI which states DD/MM/YYYY. Logic, metric and American doesn't go along that well

(edit: typo)

Edited by nightcaching
I'm used to putting day and month the other way around here in The Netherlands :wacko:.

It's only the Americans, Liberia and Burma who get it wrong with the dates (how's that for a joke). The rest of the world - incl. Australia - uses SI which states DD/MM/YYYY. Logic, metric and American doesn't go along that well

(edit: typo)

Well actually the ISO format is year, month, day, but I know what you mean. There's the American way and the way the rest of the world works.

The coin I'm talking about in this topic is been in hands of this geocacher for over 2,5 years now. No responds on any e-mails. Also no9t from the other etam mentioned here.

But:

now I received logs from geocachers who discovered the coin at the geocoin mega event 2013 in Prague. So the coin is still there but still in hands of this Blackdux007. He didn't put it in the event. So I think he has an album with geocoins to show :mad:.

He never cached again since 2011. But still seems to visit events.

If anyone notice this geocacher at an event with this geocoin, please try to get it and let it travel again.

Thank you.