Like button

naturemama

if you are reading the logs on the geocache page (and I do not know of another place that they can be seen), then there should be a clickable item near the top that casts one of your favorite points for the geocache in question

note that this will only be true if you have logged a find for the geocache

(I do not believe that it is possible [or especially logical] to award a favorite point to a geocache that you have not actually found)

it should probably also be noted that you may not award a favorite point to an event geocache

(the main idea behind favorite points is to direct other geocache hunters to geocaches that are of interest, and by the time you log an event, it is probably over)

Sorry I said anything. If I knew how to retract my original comment I would. Its sad really that a simple light hearted positive comment would attract only grumpy pants. I should have known,really, seeing as every time I've come to the forum to learn something I've seen nothing but petty bickering. I'm sure this comment itself will lend itself to the frenzied feeding of the joy kills. Have fun. I'll take a deep breathe and go back to believing that geocaching is a fun game and others who play are just as cool, and I'll stay out of the forums. :angry::mad:

Sorry I said anything. If I knew how to retract my original comment I would. Its sad really that a simple light hearted positive comment would attract only grumpy pants. I should have known,really, seeing as every time I've come to the forum to learn something I've seen nothing but petty bickering. I'm sure this comment itself will lend itself to the frenzied feeding of the joy kills. Have fun. I'll take a deep breathe and go back to believing that geocaching is a fun game and others who play are just as cool, and I'll stay out of the forums. :angry::mad:

When you come to a discussion forum - expect discussion. Sorry you feel the way you do.