Email notifiers not working?

SilverSnake

I don't seem to be getting email notifications about my own caches anymore, and the watch notifications seems suspiciously bad as well.

I've tested posting a note on one of my own caches, which usually promptly delivers a mail to my inbox, but nothing. A friend tried on his cache as well without success. And it seems like mails triggered found logs from PM notifications aren't sent out either (friend has a bunch of those).

Neither of us have changed any settings, I use GMail and he runs his own mail server, so it's completely separate mail recipient services as well.

Greetings

RE: Email Notification Not Working.

It is NOT working for me. There is a 3 to 4 hour delay I noticed over the last few weeks.

ITs frustrating to get the late email and the geocache has been found already.

Today is the latest example. On March 15, 7:00 am and about 9:00 am today I checked my email and none related to new geocaches.

Around 9:30 I checked my email and I found about a new geocache with the email recieved date stamped 6:43 am. It was almost 3 hours late.

Of course when I looked at the geocache it was found already.

I have a 20 mb/sec verizon email web account. Maybe it's verizons fault?

Frustrated FTF hound

Regards

Uminski