App does not work iphone 4S

GFandZ

Just purchased the app from the app store and installed. The app dos not appear to work at all. When I start the app it asks to use current location which I allow. When I try to log in it just hangs forever. When I attempt to see caches near me it just hangs forever. I have deleted and reinstalled. I have restarted phone, etc with no improvement in results. ANy suggestions ?? Who do I contact to get a refund of the $9.99 I just spent ??

Just purchased the app from the app store and installed. The app dos not appear to work at all. When I start the app it asks to use current location which I allow. When I try to log in it just hangs forever. When I attempt to see caches near me it just hangs forever. I have deleted and reinstalled. I have restarted phone, etc with no improvement in results. ANy suggestions ?? Who do I contact to get a refund of the $9.99 I just spent ??

I'm pretty sure its not the APP, it's geocaching.com. I just launched my App sitting here in my house while I type this and hit 'Find Nearby' - and yeah.....it's just sitting there with the swirly moving round & round. That's a Geocaching.com site problem.

You'll notice the site is slower on the weekends and that's probably due to a lot of traffic.

I appreciate the responses, good to hear it should work, and that I am not alone in having issues toady. This is a very expensive app and its frustrating when something doesn't work ! I was able to use it for finding a few caches today with my son. I have not tried logging into the App again. WIll wait until another time I guess.