Publishing Problems

Hi

This time last week I hid 3 new caches in a local recreation area. I was pleased with all of them. Then my internet went down. I checked on my phone and they were not published and I popped a note on one asking why it was taking so long. The next day 2 out of 3 were published. It never normally takes this long to publish and I now have 2 out of 3 caches published. I am checking and no notes have been added to my listing. I don't think its too close to the other caches and I am at a loss as to why it hasn't been published. The people who have found the first 2 caches will now have to travel again to get the third. I only hid 3 cos of petrol being so costly I thought it would be better if people had 3 caches to find for their travel costs, if you see what I mean.

I have contacted the reviewer and asked why this one hasn't been published but got no reply.

Any ideas anyone??

Nicky

Is your Internet still down? I ask because, at my age, it's a lot easier to check the fine print on a computer monitor, as opposed to a telephone. Since Groundspeak changed the cache write up process with regards to the little check box proclaiming a cache is active and ready to be published, with unchecked being the default, (meaning it is not sent to the Reviewer's que), the most common cause of caches not being published when no notes are added by a Reviewer is folks forgetting to check that box.

I got no other ideas... :unsure:

All three caches in the series were enabled for review on 26 February; one remains unpublished.

It's best to write to the reviewer who published the other two, and ask what's up. After a week has gone by, the OP can write to contact @ Groundspeak.com for assistance.

All three caches in the series were enabled for review on 26 February; one remains unpublished.

It's best to write to the reviewer who published the other two, and ask what's up. After a week has gone by, the OP can write to contact @ Groundspeak.com for assistance.

I've emailed the reviewer, so I've done the right thing then.

Thanks for your help.