How to indicate that a cache needs attention

cnymike

When I'm looking at caches I may want to find, I see some of them have an icon that indicates the cache needs attention. I recently found a cache that needs attention. How do I alert the owner or get the icon to show up on the page where the cache is located?

UPDATE-found my answer. I logged the cache a second time and designated it as Needs Maintenance instead of Found it.

Edited by cnymike

When I'm looking at caches I may want to find, I see some of them have an icon that indicates the cache needs attention. I recently found a cache that needs attention. How do I alert the owner or get the icon to show up on the page where the cache is located?

UPDATE-found my answer. I logged the cache a second time and designated it as Needs Maintenance instead of Found it.

You can log it as a find too along with posting a MN. Most owners would not have a problem with that, unless its been trashed out or something along those lines

Never mind I should have looked first :anicute:

Edited by sabrefan7